- What are communities?
- Who owns the community: support or marketing?
- Should I even start a community?
- What do I need to do to get a community going?
- How do I cultivate MVPs?
- Besides a discussion forum, what can be done in a community?
- What is the ROI of communities?
Please bring your questions about creating a community, or managing your existing community: we will discuss them during the workshop
About the Instructor
Francoise Tourniaire is a well-known Support Consultant. She has over 30 years’ experience in post-sales support in the high-tech industry. In 1998, she founded FT Works, a consulting firm that helps technology companies improve their customer success and support operations.
She is the author of The Art of Support, Just Enough CRM, Collective Wisdom: Transforming Support through Knowledge, and Selling Value.
Price $800 per person for non-members, ASP Individual Members pay $700, ASP Corporate Members & & TSANet Members pay $600.