- What’s swarming and why is it different from collaboration?
- What are the benefits of swarming and collaboration?
- Under what circumstances should I choose a swarming model?
- How do I design an effective swarming model?
- How do I implement a switch to a swarming model?
- What’s the relationship between swarming and knowledge management?
- What performance management criteria can I use with a swarming model?
About the Instructor
Francoise Tourniaire is a well-known Support Consultant. She has over 30 years’ experience in post-sales support in the high-tech industry. In 1998, she founded FT Works, a consulting firm that helps technology companies improve their customer success and support operations.
She is the author of The Art of Support, Just Enough CRM, Collective Wisdom: Transforming Support through Knowledge, and Selling Value.
Price $800 per person for non-members, ASP Individual Members pay $700, ASP Corporate Members & & TSANet Members pay $600.