The Art and Practice of Customer Journeys
Digital vs. Live vs. Hybrid Journeys
- How can I audit my website to identify opportunities for improvement?
- When do I need to start from scratch?
- How do I fund a website redesign?
- Who needs to be involved in a redesign effort?
- What are the three steps to designing support websites?
- How do I leverage customer journeys into website design?
- Do I need to hire an outside designer?
- How do I test a new design?
- How do I manage very large product suites?
- How do I handle a multi-language website?
- Do I need an app instead of a mobile website?
Please bring your website and questions to the workshop: we will help you identify key improvements
About the Instructor
Francoise Tourniaire is a well-known Support Consultant. She has over 30 years’ experience in post-sales support in the high-tech industry. In 1998, she founded FT Works, a consulting firm that helps technology companies improve their customer success and support operations.
She is the author of The Art of Support, Just Enough CRM, Collective Wisdom: Transforming Support through Knowledge, and Selling Value.
Price $800 per person for non-members, ASP Individual Members pay $700, ASP Corporate Members & & TSANet Members pay $600.